Wednesday 3 March 2021

People on the Photograph

Well done to Mark and Neil who picked out one or two of the people on the photo, and to Sophia, who found the two who you all know. Mark commented that he hadn't seen that much hair since he went to the Stonehenge Free Festival! I'm not going to put a name to all the faces, for some I'd need to do some research, but there are one or two who may be of interest.

I am in the middle of the front row and just behind me to the left is John. On my right is Harold Lever's eldest, Harold junior. Harold himself is next on the front to the right but there is a slight gap between him and Harold junior. Harold's youngest child, Carol, is the first one kneeling going from left to right. At the far left is Mary and Don's daughter, Lindsay, and next to her is her husband to be Martyn Hill. Three along to the right at the very back is Mary. Don isn't on the photo for some reason. Duncan, their son is on the far right.

Margaret